Interested in getting some mentoring help on your latest sewing project or a refresher course? This is the option for you! Our hourly option is a 2 hour block at $30 an hour in our Lewiston home studio ($60 total) . We find one hour tends to go too quickly and previous students prefer the two hour block. This is a one on one option for ladies only. Students as young as 6+ are welcome to try this option. For younger students we ask that parents stay during the class.
Students will need to bring along their machines, any patterns, fabric and sewing notions they may need. This option is great for the person who may have limited time, but is easing back into sewing.
Sewing Lesson Hourly Benefits
- Use of our supplies (cutting mats, sewing notions (pins, scissors etc.) during duration of lesson
- Use of our on paper patterns if desired
- One on one guidance- we are one of the cheapest locally to make learning affordable to everyone.
- Scheduling at your convenience!
- Encouragement and fun as you learn! You can do this.